Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program
Daytime: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday from 10:00 – 1:00pm
Evenings: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday from 6:00 – 9:00pm
What Does It Entail?
- 6-8 Week Program
- 3 times weekly/3 hour sessions
- Individualized treatment plans
- Direct contact with primary care physicians
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Crisis stabilization
- Family counsel and referral
- Step Work (1-3)
- Discharge/Long-term Planning
- Resource Identification/Referral for continuing care
- Aftercare Program included for 6 months following successful completion of Outpatient Program.
These groups will work closely with Primary Care Physicians, Employer, EAP groups, individual and group therapists.